| From BuffaloTelecom.com|
Overview of Buffalo Telecom
Updated as of: Feb 1, 2003
- Created in 1978, incorporated in the State of New York March 2nd 1979
- Became known as the "Service Company of Western New York"
- The three engineers who founded the corporation are former ITT employees and actively run the business.
- All personnel are highly trained and career oriented.
- Product Lines carried only after extensive research, financial commitment and substantial back – up inventory.
- Inter-Tel authorized Dealer
- Allworx authorized Dealer IP PBX Server
- Sprint Systems authorized Dealer
- Avaya Partner ACS products authorized Dealer
Business Digital & IP Telephone Systems
- Automation, Attendant and Voice Mail Systems
- Computer wiring cat. 5, cat. 5E and Patch Panels
- One to Two hour Emergency response / 24 hour service dispatch (via corporate owners)
- Minor problems repaired within one business day
- All work performed by us (no sub-contracting)
- New system pricing very competitive to fit Western New York’s budget and needs
- Hourly rates billed out in 1/10th increments
- Commitment to excellent service and fair pricing
© Copyright 2003 by BuffaloTelecom, Inc.
All Rights Reserved